Friday, April 13, 2012

Woo Hoo its Friday!!!

TGIF!!! So excited for the weekend. Gonna do a little turkey hunting and playing with the bunny!!! Anyways tonight we are going to Keishia's for a little birthday celebration. Mom and dad are bringing Dairy Queen Ice cream cake (my weakness) so I decided I'm not eating dinner so I can devour this cake! Yum! Yes no bad eating for me until I get back from the beach : ). Anyways I guess this blog is suppose to be about bunny and not me! Aimsley has been waking up a lot during the night wanting more milky! So napping has been happening during the day. Keishia thinks she found a new technique of how to get her to nap. And Aimsley is wearing her BEST outfit yet! Check it out!



Pictures from the birthday celebration to come tomorrow! Have a great weekend ya'll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment