Thursday, April 12, 2012

Birthday!!!!

Today is Keishia's birthday! Who would have thought you would ever be 27 with a child. Lord what happened to us? What happened to dancing around the living room naked with our boy Fonzie?

And using the bathtub as a water slide! We will never know! Happy Birthday Sissy!!! I got to see Aimsley for about a minute last night. Keishia and Chase came into town to get some birthday Mellow Mushroom take out and the little bunny was napping happily in her car seat! We let the little family have some alone time last night since we are over there just about everyday! Woops! Once they got home there was a little surprise in Aimsley's onesie!!!

And no its not a turd....its her umbilical cord!!! YAY! its gonna make diaper changing so easy and now she gets real baths! I'm sure she is gonna love that!!! And thank everyone for reading!! I can't believe I have so many page views!!! Let me know if I get on your nerves! HAHA and feel free to comment! Anyone can!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment