Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Independence Day!

Happy 4th everyone! I can definitely say that I am proud to be an American! Hopefully everyone had a great 4th! We are headed to the lake for the day but not before stopping to see my little American Sweetheart!

 Gosh I could just eat her up!!! Aimsley also had her 3 month checkup last week! She is 10 pounds and 10 ounces and 23.5 inches long! We are finally in double digits folks! And Aimsley can finally wear some of her 0-3 month clothes. Very little but hey its a start! I'm glad I bought her a variety of sizes because there is no telling when she will be wearing them! Aimsley also got to see fireworks for the first time last night! Boyce had a pretty good firework show according to Keish and Aimsley absolutely adored them. She was wide eyed and cooing the entire time! I cannot believe she wasn't scared. Its official, Aimsley is the coolest baby around. I hope every had a great holiday! Here are some pictures that my dad took for Aimsley's 3 month shots and family time with Oma and Opa and cousin Caden!







No comments:

Post a Comment