Monday, June 18, 2012

Chase's First Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my sweet daddy himself!! And Happy Father's Day to Chase! What a wonderful Father you are!! And if this child isn't a spitting image of you (see picture below). This picture is Chase and Aimsley both at 11 weeks old. Crazy stuff! HAHA! Our family goes big for pretty much any holiday. If its an excuse to get together and eat then we will take that opportunity! These are some of my favorite memories as a child. Cookouts at Granny's! From water slides to Easter egg hunts to croquet tournaments to fishing and shooting skeet, you name it and we do it! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family! I hope that we will continue this tradition beyond when Granny and Pa pass! They have instilled so many life long lessons in us and family being the most important is definitely one of them! Aimsley had her first cookout at Granny and Pa's on Father's Day this year. Of course she was the center of attention. It was hard for me not to grab her and keep her to myself all day but I thought it would be better if I shared her! It was the perfect weekend!









No comments:

Post a Comment