Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Vacation!

Sorry about the delay of posting! I was on vacation last week in Hilton Head Island and I didn't have time because I was enjoying myself so much!  Me and Matthew had a wonderful time. Definitely much needed. Never the less I did miss little bunny a lot. I actually missed my whole family. Since Aimsley has been born we see each other so much more and are really just closer than we have ever been. That's why I love living in BG! I don't plan on going anywhere because all of my family is here. So I guess Matthew better be making his plans accordingly : ) As you know we are always snapping away with pictures of the sweet girl!! So here are some from the last couple of weeks! Enjoy!!!!

















2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Finally an update! Love you...Keish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics...look forward to more updates...dad.

    ReplyDelete